Groups

HELP I need a gift idea for my mother in laws 60th birthday

ok it my mum in laws 60 th next week and I havent a clue what to get her obviously wont to get something nice but what? I have about I have £20-£30 to spend she likes gardening crafty stuff Please somebody give me some clues

13 Comments

Easy way out - Hobbycraft voucher
    For more of a treat, what about a voucher for a massage, facial, manicure etc. My mother-in-law was 60 last year and due to an illness can't have this sort of treatment but would LOVE it. This is something that people don't tend to get themselves as they see it as an unnecessary luxury but would really like one.

Banned

Does she like clothes: You can buy her a nice Shawl ?
    Some plants ?
    Or her favourite movie DVD

Perfect gift for a Mother In-Law:
    http://www.abledata.com/product_images/images/98A1224.jpg

Incontinence pants :-D

LFC Muppet;2745348

Perfect gift for a Mother In-Law: Incontinence pants :-D

PMSL at the pants!!! They look smaler than mine damnit :x

Anyway, I instantly thought of some lovely engraved crystal glasses or a vase? You can get them quite cheap on ebay-

*********.co.uk/Eng…tem

260271680284 item number for ebay xxx

Original Poster

midjet666;2745382

PMSL at the pants!!! They look smaler than mine damnit :xAnyway, I … PMSL at the pants!!! They look smaler than mine damnit :xAnyway, I instantly thought of some lovely engraved crystal glasses or a vase? You can get them quite cheap on ebay-http://*********.co.uk/Engraved-Pair-of-Crystal-Champagne-Flutes-Weddings-etc_W0QQitemZ260271680284QQihZ016QQcategoryZ64939QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Pants look great :thumbsup:although I think I will definatly upset her with them :whistling:although hubby has said they sound good :-D looking into the engraving only trouble is she doesnt drink :-(

how about a course of HRT?

A coffin?

chrishill;2745484

how about a course of HRT?

Abvance;2745491

A coffin?

You lot are wicked!

What about naming a rose? lastminute.com/lmn…862

A six month's subscription to one of the good gardening magazines, like Gardeners World.

Get her a stripper! My mum love it at her suprise 60th party!!
    HAHAHA but what would be nice is a digital photo frame. i think they may be a bit pricey though,

Original Poster

Thank you all for your great and some very amusing ideas we have ended up buying her a lovely photo album, wooden box, mug and bookmark from East of India Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions