Groups

HELP! i need a laptop!

hi!
    i need a laptop for under £300. brand new please and HAS to have VISTA HOME PREMIUM unless the laptop is really cheap. anything above home premium will be lovely, however i dont think u will get something sbove that for so cheap.
    thanks x

8 Comments

Banned

refurb your best bet

Original Poster

with refurbs im never sure if someone else has had it. thats why i would like brand new.

All you know is that you want vista?
    can i ask why?

Banned

Glitzybabe;4648582

with refurbs im never sure if someone else has had it. thats why i would … with refurbs im never sure if someone else has had it. thats why i would like brand new.

you not gonna get anything decent with that sort of cash

refurb is best bet with warranty more reliable than a rubbish brand bottonm of range tat that be knacked withn a year

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx
    vista home basic, but there is not much diffrence in that and premium..

dixons.co.uk/mar…411 refurb but has good specs, can upgrade memory, i bought 1 and it was like new, more than happy with it and youll still have £65 change

Banned

]http//ww…1-1
    sony vaio nr32ls @£299

supermod

Glitzybabe;4648582

i was looking for some laptops and came across loads which say"INTERNET … i was looking for some laptops and came across loads which say"INTERNET ONLY" at the top.does anyone know what this means?.

kassy2005;4695043

does it mean the deals only available to but online ie not in store ??

Xiwt;4695048

Price.

Bryan839;4695093

Was it on the Argos website by any chance? It simply means you wont find … Was it on the Argos website by any chance? It simply means you wont find that particular laptop in the catalogue. It can be ordered online, over the phone, or in store, but only for home delivery.If it wasnt the argos website ignore everything I just said. lol

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions