Help I need a naughty name or names for t shirts for a hen weekend in Malaga

Found 2nd Mar 2012
My sisters a teacher and was thinking along the line of that.
Community Updates
25 Comments
How about a 'Miss' theme? Miss Naughty, Miss Cheeky, Miss Flirty etc...
'Pussay Patrol'
Sounds classy
Surely 'head' teacher should do it :P

Dave
sl-ag bag
Edited by: "jonny619447" 2nd Mar 2012
just tell the truth ..... fatty , skinny , needy , up her own **** , slut etc
Cheap ****?
Cheap nasty tart no 1 etc etc
C*ck squad?
Sorry to be a spoilsport but what if someone posts the pictures on their facebook page and the parents and pupils from her school can all see the pics?

You might want to be careful which names you pick......
gari189

Sorry to be a spoilsport but what if someone posts the pictures on their … Sorry to be a spoilsport but what if someone posts the pictures on their facebook page and the parents and pupils from her school can all see the pics?You might want to be careful which names you pick......

To be fair all teachers should have thier profile locked down to just their freinds and have no pupils as freinds. Good warning though incase they havent checked the privacy settings on their profile.
Banana79

How about a 'Miss' theme? Miss Naughty, Miss Cheeky, Miss Flirty etc...

Yeah like Miss ****, Miss ****, Miss ****, Miss ****, Miss ****, Miss ****, Miss ****, Miss ****, and don't forget Little Miss ****
http://www.minniepauz.com/7-meno-dwarfs.jpg
ZedEx

To be fair all teachers should have thier profile locked down to just … To be fair all teachers should have thier profile locked down to just their freinds and have no pupils as freinds. Good warning though incase they havent checked the privacy settings on their profile.

it wont be the teachers facebook that is the problem, it will be the friends who have not got the common sense to think before posting pics on their own facebook
Miss a period
Miss foreplay
Miss round the back
Miss street corner
Miss heartbreaker
Miss shameless

miss shagwell
jellybaby22

Tacky....Jeez why do people do this

I was just about to post the same.

OP don't bother with the shirts, most of women in the the drunken hen weekends I've had the misfortune to encounter when I lived in Newquay weren't wearing any by the end of the night
wishihadadonkey

I was just about to post the same.OP don't bother with the shirts, most … I was just about to post the same.OP don't bother with the shirts, most of women in the the drunken hen weekends I've had the misfortune to encounter when I lived in Newquay weren't wearing any by the end of the night

Ooooo er missus!
sassie

it wont be the teachers facebook that is the problem, it will be the … it wont be the teachers facebook that is the problem, it will be the friends who have not got the common sense to think before posting pics on their own facebook

Teacher should make 'freinds; understand this. Not hard to say dont put pics of me on facebook.
Hugh
Pugh
Barney McGrew
Cuthbert
Dibble
Grub
deleted265520
DLM
Emma Lampkin
I think if it is a hen weekend for your sister you should at least be sure that she shares your viewpoints on how to celebrate.

If you are all of a similar mindset it will probably be ok. But it may be that she has different ideas of how to celebrate.
p.m sent
Swotty Totty
'Dogs on Heat'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions