Found 1st Nov 2008
Like the one below, as am image on its own.

Perf coloured Golden (#CCCC00) but if its white and I can colour/fill in thats fine. As Im trying to copy the image below, it has to be the same/near to this.

Cheers in Advance, I will leave the obvious Rep.

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8040/doyleslogocn2.jpg

Original Poster

cheers so far guys, but it needs to be the same as the initial one, or as close a possible. rep will the added soon

Original Poster

nikkib123;3345768

Why don't you crop the shamrock from your orignal photo?

coz it aint working

Original Poster

nikkib123;3345781

Which the crop?I can do it for you if you want?

yea it crops like a square, but when you try and fill the acutal shamrock it colours the whole square. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nikkib123;3345808

So are you trying to colour the white shamrock gold?

yea i only need the shamrock, it has to be gold (or if ya a designer, #CCCC00 if that makes sense)

i dont need of the blue surround, just the irish symbol itself :thumbsup: What you see, is im trying to design the signage, as a banner for the website. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

webmaster at gentlehands.co.uk

if you want you can try designing the whole banner lol

its basically like a black/golden frame, with golden text and the shamrock above

PS: empty ya inbox otherwise I can PM! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok PM'd

Does anyone know the font name of the smaller text on the banner? I used to have it on Office 2003, but since I have '07 the font is no longer here

Original Poster

Nikki, ya still here

Original Poster

nikkib123;3346318

Yep !Still trying babe !

what cant you do, lol all ya doing its attaching a file to the email and pressing send! :oops::whistling:

Original Poster

lol chill ! mwah! :oops:

Original Poster

nikkib123;3346473

Its sent oh impatient one ha ha !

got it hun! cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564057
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91184
    3. Leicester sack their manager!69
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474

See more discussions