HELP - I need help finding a song...

Banned 18 replies
Found 9th Feb 2010
I am trying to find a song for our first dance and have this stuck in my head but I can't remember what it's called or who it's by...

It's an American Country Rock song and was brought out about 10 years ago (ish), was no1 in the uk and the states....

Any ideas?

18 Comments

sing it to us

Banned

any lyrics?

do you remember some of the lyrics to give us a clue?

Original Poster Banned

ahh, I really can't remember, I think the bank is something liek everlast or somthing?

Original Poster Banned

Everytime I try and sing it I end up with brian adams everything I do (it's very similar)

Only one I can think of is Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus....but I think it's about 15 years old by now

studentessa;7798873

Only one I can think of is Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus....but I … Only one I can think of is Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus....but I think it's about 15 years old by now

:w00t: Thats exactly what popped into my head

Original Poster Banned

studentessa;7798873

Only one I can think of is Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus....but I … Only one I can think of is Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus....but I think it's about 15 years old by now

lol, deffinately not that one, it's a slow love song but has a hint of Rock.... :thinking:

Put your lights on? Everlast and Santana

Original Poster Banned

studentessa;7798907

Put your lights on? Everlast and Santana

No not that.... It's driving me mad !

Original Poster Banned

Grapey;7798918

Amazed - Lonestar?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJyJwbAa1i8

GENIOUS.... That's it ! :w00t:

Banned

all i can guess at is ''Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting For You'' but without the hint of rock lol

Ah, well done grapey!

Original Poster Banned

Lonestar = Everlast .... Obviously ...oops

Original Poster Banned

rumblefish;7798932

all i can guess at is ''Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting For You'' but … all i can guess at is ''Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting For You'' but without the hint of rock lolAh, well done grapey!

I like that song too though, also like his song now and forever (used to play on the guitar 10 years ago)

[QUOTE=dhostings;7798931]GENIOUS.... That's it ! :w00t:[]

Woohoo!:thumbsup:

You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille?

Grapey;7798918

Amazed - Lonestar?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJyJwbAa1i8

big tune
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ACL Reconstruction and Meniscus medial and lateral root repair11
    2. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?88
    3. Advice on a decent second-hand DSLR22
    4. Mobile phone advice912

See more discussions