Expired

Help I Need New Cordless Phones with Answer Machine today!

Found 4th Jul 2008
Does anyone know of any good ones on offer at the moment?. I had a Philips 2 cordless phone with answer machine & it's not working anymore and to be honest i found them rubbish even before they stopped working, so i don't want to get the same again. If anyone could help i'd be grateful! Need to get instore as i need them today. Thanks

8 Comments

i dect phones are £40 off in comet at the mo.
i bought a quad set for £59 which is much cheaper than anywhere else.
the triple pack was £40 off aswell.
really stylish and nice to hold.

Original Poster

underthestairs;2452818

i dect phones are £40 off in comet at the mo.i bought a quad set for £59 w … i dect phones are £40 off in comet at the mo.i bought a quad set for £59 which is much cheaper than anywhere else.the triple pack was £40 off aswell.really stylish and nice to hold.

I am just on the Comet site now & was looking at that one already do they have good quality sound?

i'm impressed so far,but only had them 1 day
best feature is you can transfer calls to other handsets(saves shouting and running up stairs)
hubby intends to use them as walky talkys and order tea !
choice of 6 ringtones but theyre nothing fancy

Original Poster

underthestairs;2452859

i'm impressed so far,but only had them 1 daybest feature is you can … i'm impressed so far,but only had them 1 daybest feature is you can transfer calls to other handsets(saves shouting and running up stairs)hubby intends to use them as walky talkys and order tea !choice of 6 ringtones but theyre nothing fancy

:lol: think my hubby might use them as walkie talkies too, may be not such a good idea then :whistling:
Good that you can transfer calls though as i couldn't do that with the philips ones think i will get these thanks have some rep for your help

Original Poster

Was it the V2i that you got?

comet.co.uk/sho…ric

B.T. Digital cordless telephone answer machine with 2 handsets. Featuring built-in speakerphone, 50 phonebook locations and 300m outdoor range in ideal conditions.

http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/dyn_imgs/prods/prod_large/416118.jpg

£39.99

Original Poster

snowtiger;2453198

http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product.do?sku=416118&cm_ven=Affiliatewindow&cm_cat=Textlink&cm_pla=Generic&cm_ite=GenericB.T. Digital cordless telephone answer machine with 2 handsets. Featuring built-in speakerphone, 50 phonebook locations and 300m outdoor range in ideal conditions.£39.99

thanks snowtiger i've just went to comet & bought the idect ones

cheerleader;2452936

Was it the V2i that you got?

no it was the x1i (older model so more money off)
Post a comment
@
    Text