Found 6th Jul 2008
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?
I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep downI just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.
I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a veiw of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Now should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

16 Comments

Definitely a body repair shop. Its really difficult to get a professional finish if you try yourself, it can end up looking terrible.:whistling:

Repair it yourself, its quite easy - don't forget to fill the holes first before you prime it.

Mate a feel so bad for you - I just hope you have time to get things sorted before the MOT.

Ha thought you were serious at first - very convincing!!

Trade them both in for newer models, both sound a bit ropey ;-). Before getting the new ones make sure you test drive them thoroughly :thumbsup:

you need to have words with your girlfriend about this matter asap, theres no point letting it go on as it will just eat you up inside.
there is a chance your girlfriends bit on the side might be able to point you in the right direction of a good body shop!!!!

LMAO i was reading this thinking poor guy and what a bitch!

read the last part and thought is he kidding, his GF is cheating! then realised it was a joke :$
shhh im tired!

:w00t: :giggle:

ericc78uk;2466212

you need to have words with your girlfriend about this matter asap, … you need to have words with your girlfriend about this matter asap, theres no point letting it go on as it will just eat you up inside. there is a chance your girlfriends bit on the side might be able to point you in the right direction of a good body shop!!!!

hehe :giggle:

:lol: :lol: very good..................... i was reading thinking, sad git

lol i like

got me hook line and sinker.......

me too!! Lol-brill!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for all the advice, ironically enough once had posted this I drove to pick up my kids and ended up writing off my car in a crash. Seriously!

So I can at least forget about the need for filler.

Get your g/f to sort it for ya. sounds like that girl has balls!

sputnik;2535977

Get your g/f to sort it for ya. sounds like that girl has balls!

Welcome to HUKD (sort of)sputnik.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    2. disneyland paris tickets44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    4. Amazon deliveries36

See more discussions