EXPIRED

help i need some barbie magic of pegasus ponies

anyone got any ideas where i could get some from.

Really desperate as ive got the set but need some stuff to go with it.

Thanks Lisa

7 Comments

Editor

Argos have Brietta Pegasus Horse reduced to £9.99. Its not available for Home delivery so you'll have to try your luck reserving it for your local store!

Argos.co.uk

Just a suggestion but why not check out Snuggle and Glow Shiver (also from barbie magic of pegasus movie). Its sooo cute and reduced to £9.99 too!

Argos.co.uk

Original Poster

thanks but my store has sold out of everything barbie wise.

Even sent them a begging email to look at the other stores for the little ponies and they have none in stock.

Found one set on ebay which im bidding on at the moment so fingers crossed.

Hmmmm I think I saw some of these in Toy R Us. There were Barbie and the horses had wings so I'm guessing I'm on the right track. I didn't even look at the price but They wern't anywhere near sale items!

There's an online shop with 50% off barbie at the moment. It's been posted on the homepage, I'm not sure if they have what you're after but it's worth a try!!

Yeah it's HERE But unfortunately no Pegasus Ponies.

There's a good 12% in cashback though, if you use your QuidCo.Com account and they've got a decent selection of toys with a 20% Sale too.

Editor

Kays have the barbie pegasus styling head for £27.99. There is a code in the voucher section here for 30% off ... if that doesnt work there is a code for 20% off.

pegasus styling head at Kays

If you decide to go for this i would ring my order through, that way you willl know if the code is working and if it has been applied!

Original Poster

thanks for all your help.

Just off to order the one of kays
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)58
    2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925

See more discussions