Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP I NEED the cheapest flights to Singapore from Birmingham!!!

I need to travel to Singapore 24th May 09 and coming back to Birmingham 8th June. The cheapest I found so far is £395 from expedia. Any tips or help??????

9 Comments

we managed to get a flight to kuala lumpur recently (mas) for £387 return to heathrow including taxes, gonna use it as a base to explore other places in south east asia. i hear the latest offer is egypt air / try lee's travel.

--this is the offer we managed to get:
    Malaysia Airlines Spring Clearance Specials for UK departures 1May-20Jun09. These specials aim at clearing out low fare availability for this low season period. For example, return fares to Kuala Lumpur from £161 + taxes/charges (currently £226); and to Singapore, Jakarta and Yangon £119 + taxes/charges (currently £246, £270 and £270 respectively).

with taxes it would be about £200 on top also re: travelzoo, STA travel.

Do they still do the 'courier' deals /

I've heard of ppl getting great rates on flights for accompanying or delivering documents (?)

Just a thought

Bill

Original Poster

Bill de Sarce;5253277

Do they still do the 'courier' deals /I've heard of ppl getting great … Do they still do the 'courier' deals /I've heard of ppl getting great rates on flights for accompanying or delivering documents (?)Just a thoughtBill

how do i do that?

Original Poster

thanks

thinki might get one myself

Bill de Sarce;5253277

Do they still do the 'courier' deals /I've heard of ppl getting great … Do they still do the 'courier' deals /I've heard of ppl getting great rates on flights for accompanying or delivering documents (?)Just a thoughtBill

not for many years

go thro tescotravelstore- £1 more but earn clubcard!

try flight scanner

skyscanner.net/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?612
      2. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      3. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      4. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33

See more discussions