Groups

help i need travel insurance which includes dental treatment do you know of a companny ? please help

Hi All

I have had part of a root canel treatment my dentist could'nt finish it as I am going away monday so i have a temp filling but i am worried that it will come out when i am away its my front tooth to make matters worse

does any one know of company that covers dental treatment thanks guys

8 Comments

waste if time,it will be classed as a pre-existing condition so will not be covered by any insurance company

even if you found one, no insurance would cover a pre existing condition

Banned

^^^^^^^^^^ What he said.... No one would touch it.

Original Poster

guv;6959534

^^^^^^^^^^ What he said.... No one would touch it.

nightmare....omg what am i going to do ....

Banned

dusty24;6959560

nightmare....omg what am i going to do ....

Don't bite anything..... eat through a straw.... plead with your dentist to come with you and finish the job... or just be lucky!

Original Poster

guv;6959569

Don't bite anything..... eat through a straw.... plead with your dentist … Don't bite anything..... eat through a straw.... plead with your dentist to come with you and finish the job... or just be lucky!

hopefully i be lucky:)

On the plus side it will probably be cheaper where ever you're going than having it done here

I know of someone in the same boat. Unfortunately for her after stage 1 of the treatment i.e. whilst the temporary filling was in place, she had bad pain because of an infection that she got during the dental treatment. The dentist gave her a prescription for antibiotics for immediate use and another dose in case of trouble on holiday.
    I wouldn't worry about pain if the temporary filling comes out, after all your nerve has been removed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions