HELP! I no longer like Kit Kats!

Banned 35 replies
Found 3rd Jul 2009
Amazing news. Its just hit me.... I've got no interest currently in eating a kit kat.

Can you help?!?!?!

1. Misc
  2. Kitkat
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Kitkat
35 Comments

eat a double decker instead

Original Poster Banned

ding;5652619

eat a double decker instead

Thats like saying "I don't like animals, I'll like toys and games instead".

I need proper help here. I thought the misc forum was the place for inane 'help' threads?

Banned

Force the Kat on yourself Vibe.

Is it a 2-finger or 4-finger variety? Chunky or peanut?

you know you wanna!

dimebars;5652631

Force the Kat on yourself Vibeyou know you wanna!

Surely you should be suggesting dimebars?!

Original Poster Banned

dimebars;5652631

Force the Kat on yourself Vibeyou know you wanna!

I guess I have to dime. This is clearly a character flaw I need to stamp out quickly.

Good to have you back by the way!

Go and suck on a Fisherman's friend :whistling:

Banned

vibeone;5652641

I guess I have to dime. This is clearly a character flaw I need to stamp … I guess I have to dime. This is clearly a character flaw I need to stamp out quickly.Good to have you back by the way!

Likewise - although for how long is anyones guess.........

The housewives obviously havent stirred yet this morning...........

Original Poster Banned

dimebars;5652660

Likewise - although for how long is anyones guess.........The housewives … Likewise - although for how long is anyones guess.........The housewives obviously havent stirred yet this morning...........

I'm hoping they'll be along soon

Not doing anything wrong though - this is a genuine concern of mine, and rather than keep my crazy insecurities to myself, I thought I'd post for all to see instead. The HUKD community will surely know the answers!

Jam it between the breasts of an amply endowed nubile young filly - everything tastes better served this way

put a chunky kit kat in the fridge before you eat it, nothing better than a chilled kit kat, that might tempt you back

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for your advice.... would getting hold of a amply endowed nubile young filly be as easy as getting a fridge? Because I like that idea better, but it seems like a lot of effort?

Is this a protest against your unjust suspension?

vibeone;5652721

Thanks for your advice.... would getting hold of a amply endowed nubile … Thanks for your advice.... would getting hold of a amply endowed nubile young filly be as easy as getting a fridge? Because I like that idea better, but it seems like a lot of effort?

In this day and age - easier . . . . . .

vibeone;5652721

Thanks for your advice.... would getting hold of a amply endowed nubile … Thanks for your advice.... would getting hold of a amply endowed nubile young filly be as easy as getting a fridge? Because I like that idea better, but it seems like a lot of effort?

i am sure a chavvy bird from the street corner might let you for a fiver

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;5652759

Is this a protest against your unjust suspension?

actually I would say no. But clearly it is a protest against other similar threads in misc at the moment.

"Help my fridge is on fire - CAN YOU HELP?"

style threads.

Do you disapprove saint?

Sorry to interupt this exciting discussion, but ive just stood on an Ant....can you help?!?!?:oops:

Tobes19;5652849

Sorry to interupt this exciting discussion, but ive just stood on an … Sorry to interupt this exciting discussion, but ive just stood on an Ant....can you help?!?!?:oops:

Sorry. No. You have destroyed one of God's blessed creations and will be processed in due course when your time of reckoning is upon you.

Have a nice day though :thumbsup:

Banned

Tobes19;5652849

Sorry to interupt this exciting discussion, but ive just stood on an … Sorry to interupt this exciting discussion, but ive just stood on an Ant....can you help?!?!?:oops:

MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

vibeone;5652831

actually I would say no. But clearly it is a protest against other … actually I would say no. But clearly it is a protest against other similar threads in misc at the moment."Help my fridge is on fire - CAN YOU HELP?" style threads.Do you disapprove saint?

"my dog pooped on the floor - what should I do?"

eh - clean it up?

Original Poster Banned

dimebars;5652895

MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm reporting you for being horrid. Tobes is upset and asked for advice!

Banned

vibeone;5652904

I'm reporting you for being horrid. Tobes is upset and asked for advice!

I am reporting you for excessive reporting

Ooooo Errrr Ive tryed CPR!! ( I learnt it at the town hall) but no pulse..... Anyone know any good deals on a defibulator...Thanks Vibeone i need all the emotional support i can get right now :oops:

Banned

Tobes19;5652938

Ooooo Errrr Ive tryed CPR!! ( I learnt it at the town hall) but no … Ooooo Errrr Ive tryed CPR!! ( I learnt it at the town hall) but no pulse..... Anyone know any good deals on a defibulator...Thanks Vibeone i need all the emotional support i can get right now :oops:

Stop what you are doing and step away from the ant

I have phoned the police and they are en route as I type

you will be arrested and sentenced to the maximum available for your blatant pre-meditated crime

you will be banned from keeping ants in your home and garden for 5 years

Banned

Tobes19;5652849

mbgringo;5652881

Sorry. No. You have destroyed one of God's blessed creations and will be … Sorry. No. You have destroyed one of God's blessed creations and will be processed in due course when your time of reckoning is upon you. Have a nice day though :thumbsup:

Tobes19;5652938

Ooooo Errrr Ive tryed CPR!! ( I learnt it at the town hall) but no … Ooooo Errrr Ive tryed CPR!! ( I learnt it at the town hall) but no pulse..... Anyone know any good deals on a defibulator...Thanks Vibeone i need all the emotional support i can get right now :oops:

ding;5652976

you will be banned from keeping ants in your home and garden for 5 years

All reported for being off-topic

concentrate of the Kit-Kat issues people

Are you taking a break or is it the kit-kat?

dimebars;5652965

Stop what you are doing and step away from the antI have phoned the … Stop what you are doing and step away from the antI have phoned the police and they are en route as I typeyou will be arrested and sentenced to the maximum available for your blatant pre-meditated crime

dimebars;5652989

All reported for being off-topicconcentrate of the Kit-Kat issues people

:?

Original Poster Banned

tigerallstars;5653009

Are you taking a break or is it the kit-kat?

Does this look like the time for bad jokes tiger? DOES IT?!

I found a while back that I no longer like dime bars. Coincedence???

Hark, twas the chocolately crumbs that brought death upon my minute friend, Wooooooe is me......Damn you Nestle and your tasty snacks:cry:

Banned

civms47;5653035

I found a while back that I no longer like dime bars. Coincidence???

oooh look at the clever one!

Banned

Tobes19;5653045

Hark, twas the chocolately crumbs that brought death upon my minute … Hark, twas the chocolately crumbs that brought death upon my minute friend, Wooooooe is me......Damn you Nestle and your tasty snacks:cry:

stick to Cadbury's from now on - you will be redeemed

vibeone;5653031

Does this look like the time for bad jokes tiger? DOES IT?!

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/mooner.gif

dimebars;5653054

oooh look at the clever one!

oooh, resorting to correcting spelling, I'm crushed!! :whistling:

Banned

civms47;5653752

oooh, resorting to correcting spelling, I'm crushed!! :whistling:

As am I - in fact I don't know how i can possibly continue...............
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74852
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions