Groups

Help i think i accidentaly deleted all my itunes songs

Hi i was listening to music and download this weeks free track ( ironically called "nobodys fault but mine" and didnt like it so deleted it and then BAM all my purchased music went from under the itunes store icon - i think i must have selected the purchase selection and deleted them all all 145 of them

How do i get them back??

Ive contacted itunes but does anyone know

Daniel

The songs are on my computer but how do i get the ones from that section back ???????

35 Comments

Just download Blacklaces Greatest hits again and you'll have 20 of your tracks back

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

Just download Blacklaces Greatest hits again and you'll have 20 of your … Just download Blacklaces Greatest hits again and you'll have 20 of your tracks back

what the hell

Your not a blacklace fan? I had you down as that kinda guy

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

Your not a blacklace fan? I had you down as that kinda guy

who the hell are blacklace

Im a fan of

Aerosmith
    Queen
    Jet
    Pink Floyd
    U2
    Savage Garden
    Beatles
    Stevie Wonder
    Springsteen
    Coldplay
    J Blunt
    J morrison
    Hendrix
    J Mayor
    Keane
    La's
    Maroon 5
    MJ
    MCR (Only the latest album though)
    Oh and Styx

That kind of music

Me and a mate got chatted up by Black Lace....years ago mind..........fortunately I wasn't that hard up!:oops:

Original Poster

muckypup

Me and a mate got chatted up by Black Lace....years ago … Me and a mate got chatted up by Black Lace....years ago mind..........fortunately I wasn't that hard up!:oops:

lol who are blacklace??

muckypup

Me and a mate got chatted up by Black Lace....years ago … Me and a mate got chatted up by Black Lace....years ago mind..........fortunately I wasn't that hard up!:oops:

Wow, I'm impressed.

Dandoc I can't believe you haven't heard of blacklace. Google them if you like Aerosmith you must like blacklace

dandoc2

lol who are blacklace??

http://www.now-music.com/blacklace/graphics/twomen.jpg

They of the classics such as 'Agadoo'....'Superman'.....'We're having a gang bang'

You forgot choo choo choo c'mon and do the conga

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

Wow, I'm impressed.Dandoc I can't believe you haven't heard of blacklace. … Wow, I'm impressed.Dandoc I can't believe you haven't heard of blacklace. Google them if you like Aerosmith you must like blacklace

omg what are you about - thats holiday rubbish

OK BACK TO TOPIC

what do i do ??

Get a free trial of napster and use a program to remove the DRM of the files you download. That would be my idea.

Banned

dandoc2

what do i do ??

a female response here - kick it

Paddy_o_furniture

You forgot choo choo choo c'mon and do the conga

Stop it!!

I still bear the scars.........it was the one with the glasses after me!!:w00t:

Original Poster

sassie

a female response here - kick it

Add more of a shout to it and youve got a female response

[SIZE=2]Would you of knocked the better looking one back?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Sassie you folllowing me????[/SIZE]

Banned

dandoc2

Add more of a shout to it and youve got a female response

i try not too as it frightens the kids:giggle:

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

[SIZE=2]Would you of knocked the better looking one … [SIZE=2]Would you of knocked the better looking one back?[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Sassie you folllowing me????[/SIZE]

No, i know a kickback when i get one:oops:

Paddy_o_furniture

[SIZE=2]Would you of knocked the better looking one … [SIZE=2]Would you of knocked the better looking one back?[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Sassie you folllowing me????[/SIZE]

Better looking???

That is marginal!

And [SIZE="3"]YES[/SIZE] I bloomin' well would've!

Mind you,in saying that,I've snogged some ugly, less famous blokes in me time!:whistling:

Banned

muckypup

Mind you,in saying that,I've snogged some ugly, less famous blokes in me … Mind you,in saying that,I've snogged some ugly, less famous blokes in me time!:whistling:

whoops i always thought you where male:oops:

Banned

and now i just know your gonna say you are:oops:

sassie

whoops i always thought you where male:oops:

All woman sassie.........ALL WOMAN!!!:w00t:

muckypup

Better looking???That is marginal!And [SIZE=3]YES[/SIZE] I bloomin' well … Better looking???That is marginal!And [SIZE=3]YES[/SIZE] I bloomin' well would've!Mind you,in saying that,I've snogged some ugly, less famous blokes in me time!:whistling:

I've done some bad things in my time too! Maybe we should take this elsewhere so Dandoc can concentrate on getting his blacklace aqua, spicegirls and pet shop boys collection back.

sassie

No, i know a kickback when i get one:oops:

You caught me unaware, I love any female attention!

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

You caught me unaware, I love any female attention!

Never get caught out by a name;-) :giggle:

sassie

Never get caught out by a name;-) :giggle:

?

dandoc2

How do i get them back??

First thing I would try is in Itunes, click on File - add folder to library.

I take it you know where you've saved all you music? If not c:\documents and settings\*your username*\My Documents\music is a good place to start

Original Poster

Greg

First thing I would try is in Itunes, click on File - add folder to … First thing I would try is in Itunes, click on File - add folder to library.I take it you know where you've saved all you music? If not c:\documents and settings\*your username*\My Documents\music is a good place to start

I know but im trying to get the purchased list back with all my songs - that adds like 300 songs to my music

Just downloaded the free song again and it gave em the list back but im going through my songs and then adding the itunes ones to the list

Ty every1 well ...........just greg

Not sure then. Don't you have to back it up manually?

Itunes always gives me the option to make a backup every time I make a purchase.

Also - Itunes by default deletes to the recycle bin.

Have you checked in therE?

Original Poster

Greg

Also - Itunes by default deletes to the recycle bin.Have you checked in … Also - Itunes by default deletes to the recycle bin.Have you checked in therE?

yep - the songs are still on my pc but im havin to re add them now to the list

dandoc2

yep - the songs are still on my pc but im havin to re add them now to the … yep - the songs are still on my pc but im havin to re add them now to the list

Problems sorted then?

Banned

dandoc2

Ty every1 well ...........just greg

yeah next time we will just let it drop off the page:-D

:whistling: I'm listening to a blacklace mega mix now. Wicked!

Paddy_o_furniture

:whistling: I'm listening to a blacklace mega mix now. Wicked!

'Aga...doo,doo,doo......push pineapple,shake the tree....'

Class!:-D

It's actually a boney m/blacklace covers mega mix. It's fantastic

dandoc2

Hi i was listening to music and download this weeks free track ( … Hi i was listening to music and download this weeks free track ( ironically called "nobodys fault but mine" and didnt like it so deleted it and then BAM all my purchased music went.....

And at that point you lost me......

:giggle: :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      2. What is there free to do in your town?37
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …279966
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions