help! i want the blackberry storm!!!!!

Found 10th Dec 2008
does anyone know where the cheapest blackberry storm or a resinable price for it is?
i really want it but i dont have enough money to spend £400 on it.
soz i cant spell.
plz help

7 Comments

I'd do some reading on the Vodafone eForum first if you haven't already, there seems to be a lot of issues with the Storm currently and they don't seem to be getting fixed quickly. Also bear in mind it's pricey to run as it needs the BIS plan at ten pounds per month (not available on pay as you go) on top of your existing tariff.

John

I have a brand new Storm and would sell it for £350 inc special delivery. interested?

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;3723027

I'd do some reading on the Vodafone eForum first if you haven't already, … I'd do some reading on the Vodafone eForum first if you haven't already, there seems to be a lot of issues with the Storm currently and they don't seem to be getting fixed quickly.John

thanks but do you know if u can get it cheap anywhere

Original Poster

teckyiau;3723034

I have a brand new Storm and would sell it for £350 inc special delivery. … I have a brand new Storm and would sell it for £350 inc special delivery. interested?

no thanks i would prefer getting it brand new but thanks for that.
i would only buy it from you if you let me give you £50 for it.
could i?

Banned

Johnmcl7;3723027

I'd do some reading on the Vodafone eForum first if you haven't already, … I'd do some reading on the Vodafone eForum first if you haven't already, there seems to be a lot of issues with the Storm currently and they don't seem to be getting fixed quickly.John

Agreed. Friend of mine at work has had one for 3 weeks. He's now on his third and unfortunately now tied into a £45pm contract. First one would just keep turning itself off for no reason and the second refused to make calls.

Poor piece of gear.

Hope the Storm has a spellchecker!

S.F. no like this?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for 9ct gold hoop earrings please?11
    2. 12v car heater recommendations please615
    3. Where to buy women's socks712
    4. Tablet + Stylus duo for children11

See more discussions