Groups

help - I want to buy a toddler bed for my daughter

Hi everyone

9 Comments

ikea do some that then extend to full size if any help

If I had to do it again I would skip the toddler bed and go straight to a single bed with the things on the side to stop them rolling out. My 3 year old (he's average size) hasn't got much room so going to buy a single bed soon, wish I hadn't wasted money on the toddler bed.

jo888

If I had to do it again I would skip the toddler bed and go straight to a … If I had to do it again I would skip the toddler bed and go straight to a single bed with the things on the side to stop them rolling out. My 3 year old (he's average size) hasn't got much room so going to buy a single bed soon, wish I hadn't wasted money on the toddler bed.

Totally agree!

jo888

If I had to do it again I would skip the toddler bed and go straight to a … If I had to do it again I would skip the toddler bed and go straight to a single bed with the things on the side to stop them rolling out. My 3 year old (he's average size) hasn't got much room so going to buy a single bed soon, wish I hadn't wasted money on the toddler bed.

Agree completely. Although slightly more expensive for the bed and mattress, the bedding is much cheaper and more readily available. It's always handy to have a spare mattress protector and duvet set for when little one is unwell or has an oopsie...

this is a nice unisex bed £115 toysrus.co.uk/pdp…457
    Edited by: "amauk" 16th Jan

I always had a single bed with a side thing on - children grow an amazing amount!

I would highly recommend the ikea busunge bed. It extends from a toddler bed to a full singe and the mattress comes in pieces. Both my kids have one

check out asda baby event, they have some nice toddler beds with discounts
    direct.asda.com/geo…tml

Original Poster

Thanx everyone who replied
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121