**HELP** I want to put a wanted advert on here for games

i am looking to buy some super nintendo snes games for my son, hes disabled and they arnt to hard for him. not really fussy about what they are but when i up a wanted advert on here i was told to be specific and the administrator stoped my listing.

so i named a load of games i wanted and they banned me!!!

HELP Please

11 Comments

You opened 2 threads for the same thing at around the same time, you should of contacted mods and edited the 1st thread. You can't sell or ask the same thing for 7 days after the thread has been closed by a mod.

I got told off by a mod in my wanted thread the other day as the games i asked for was to vague, which means people offer lots of games i wasn't interested in which then bumps the thread unfairly.

:w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

so am i able to open a thread now and ask for some games? thank you for your help

j4nth;7676508

so am i able to open a thread now and ask for some games? thank you for … so am i able to open a thread now and ask for some games? thank you for your help

no,you need to close this thread and wait 7 days,as its classed as cross promotion

You need to have the old thread closed and then wait 7 days before relisting

^^^^^^ typing at the same time!

Or, I guess, you could get the original thread reopened by contacting the mods with the info they wanted.

someone listed a job lot yesurday or today have a look in fs threads and see there, you could make an offer on there x

Have you tried asking on freecycle? Someone near you might be slinging some out, or have a pile gathering dust in the garage. It's the sort of thing people grow out of pretty quick. I'd try there first - and they'd be free!

Mod & Ed

superskilly;7676537

someone listed a job lot yesurday or today have a look in fs threads and … someone listed a job lot yesurday or today have a look in fs threads and see there, you could make an offer on there x

heres the link hotukdeals.com/ite…y-a

Original Poster

Penny Saver;7676543

Have you tried asking on freecycle? Someone near you might be slinging … Have you tried asking on freecycle? Someone near you might be slinging some out, or have a pile gathering dust in the garage. It's the sort of thing people grow out of pretty quick. I'd try there first - and they'd be free!

will do. good thinking

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey;7676572

heres the link … heres the link http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/593434/fs-15-x-snes-games-1-supergameboy-a

bit oo expensive, i can get them on ebay at the same prices. but thanks for the link:thumbsup:

i will post a thread in the morning for some games!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
    2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
    3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
    4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22

See more discussions