Help! I want to watch the first 2 episodes of Season 2 of Pushing Daisies

Found 14th Feb 2009
Anyone know where i might be able to find them online? thanks

11 Comments

Try pirates bay:thumbsup:

If you know how to use torrent files pm me and i can send you a spare invite to IPtorrents.com they have all the episodes for download, (use Utorrent as your client) you have to pm me with your email address so i can send the invite to you, you also have to seed (keep sharing the file) for as long as you can,

Or you can use

eztv.it/

And spend you life watching as much tv as you want!!!

you can stream it ]here.
The pandora link works ok. but careful of the sina one as it pops up windows everywhere.

Original Poster

thanks my son has utorrent on here already but i haven't a clue how to work it :?

Banned

download the torrent file from [url]www.isohunt.com[/url] or the piratebay and then itll download automatically into the folder which your son has set it up to.

Original Poster

DarkFissure;4376678

download the torrent file from ]www.isohunt.com or the piratebay and then … download the torrent file from ]www.isohunt.com or the piratebay and then itll download automatically into the folder which your son has set it up to.

it can't find ]isonhunt.com :?

cheerleader;4376728

it can't find ]www.isonhunt.com :?

Its just ]isohunt.com

Original Poster

trog0;4376802

Its just ]isohunt.com

won't work either :?

Utorrent + eztv.it is the way many get hold of TV.

If you find your torrents are slow (I get barely 10kb/s on a weekend) then you could try rapidshare links or Irc but that costs on the former and is complicated on the latter.

Try ]here

skip the ads and it plays ok, I watch the Flash versions

Original Poster

i think i'll give up and make my son sort it for me when he gets home as nothing seems to work for me as i haven't a clue what i'm doing :lol:
thanks for all your help anyway :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …32
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119
    3. Proof of time travel ?11
    4. ARGOS HAVE SENT MORE £5 DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!33

See more discussions