Help identifying drawer fixing

Posted 17th Mar
Hi all, just seeing if anyone knows the name or where i can get some of these plastic fixings they are for tightening the drawer front on some kitchen pull out drawers?

I have been looking for ages i can not even find out what they are called let alone where i can buy them.

Many Thanks 3423675-RKCm7.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Is this it....

40125730-6pS5u.jpg

hafele.com/us/…23/
Edited by: "cicobuff" 17th Mar
cicobuff17/03/2020 18:56

Is this it....[Image] …Is this it....[Image] https://www.hafele.com/us/en/product/front-fixing-bracket-for-supra-86-and-150-single-wall-metal-drawer-system/000000230001411400030023/

Looks like it, i only need the plastic bits but would take the whole fixing where is that from mate?
That's what I need for my draw. My local handyman said they are old fixings and they are not available anymore so I'm interested to know where you can buy them...
tje197817/03/2020 19:01

Looks like it, i only need the plastic bits but would take the whole …Looks like it, i only need the plastic bits but would take the whole fixing where is that from mate?

Not sure, like @Alexandralocks says they seem to be old fittings replaced with these now....

hafele.co.uk/en/…23/ Both screw and press fitting available....not sure of the screw ones could be retrofitted maybe?
Actually guys, looks like this is what you now need... Indaux SUPRA 86-118-150-214

40125897-2UgGf.jpg
Replaced now with metal ones.
cicobuff17/03/2020 19:16

Actually guys, looks like this is what you now need... Indaux SUPRA …Actually guys, looks like this is what you now need... Indaux SUPRA 86-118-150-214[Image] Replaced now with metal ones.

Cheers mate looks like i might have to get pair of them, only problem now is i can only see them for sale in USA and postage is more than item.
tje197817/03/2020 19:28

Cheers mate looks like i might have to get pair of them, only …Cheers mate looks like i might have to get pair of them, only problem now is i can only see them for sale in USA and postage is more than item.

That seems the problem, or contact Hafele UK via email and ask the question..at least you know what the fittings are...and if Hafele have anything that can be retrofitted...else those Indaux ones from the USA are for the same Supra Drawers.
Do you know anyone with a 3D printer?
cicobuff17/03/2020 19:33

That seems the problem, or contact Hafele UK via email and ask the …That seems the problem, or contact Hafele UK via email and ask the question..at least you know what the fittings are...and if Hafele have anything that can be retrofitted...else those Indaux ones from the USA are for the same Supra Drawers.

Yeah will contact them you never know thanks for the help.
tje197817/03/2020 20:55

Yeah will contact them you never know thanks for the help.

You are welcome. Don't want to gloat but some advice...I literally found that fitting in one minute with google, searching 'drawer front fixing'. You can simply click on image tab after doing a google search for a term...scrolled through a few images and boom there it was
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants