Groups

Help Identifying Old Deal - Cheap pack of random toys delivered before christmas?

Hi all...

I remember a deal being posted on here a month or 2 ago where an online store was offering a pack of randomly selected toys for either a boy or a girl for just a couple of pound delivered.

Well I had ordered and paid for 2, but only ever received one, so I want to contact the company. But, the parcel I had received had no invoice or anything on there, just a PO Box return address and an order number. I have searched through my emails to find the order but can't find anything so I'm not even sure if I received an email confirmation.

If anyone knows the deal I'm talking about and/or the site, please let me know here! I've searched through the site using different keywords but can't find it.

Thanks!

4 Comments

this one

I bought 2 and haven't received either yet!
    Edited by: "silkymolo" 20th Nov 2010

silkymolo

this oneI bought 2 and haven't received either yet!

Goody Bag will be despatched for Christmas delivery by December 18th.

There is a phone number for them on the last page of the thread

Original Poster

Ahh brilliant, thanks guys!! Much appreciated. Going to leave a comment on that thread now about what I received and that I only received one. I'll also let everyone know what they say on the phone too.

Thanks again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions