Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Help identifying Pocket Watch - Louis Audemars

Posted 7th Jan
No idea if anyone here knows anything about the below, but if you don't ask you don't get.

I know it's a Louis Audemars made in Le Brassus but I'm not sure of the model/type etc.

A family member has dug it out of the loft in a bid to have a bit of a clear out and they're looking to see if it's worth getting rid of it, getting it services/cleaned etc.

From what I can see they're a pretty decent watch maker, but I'm struggling to find examples exactly like this online anywhere.

I've found an old auction from a few years ago that might be similar, but there are no pictures.

3383343-MkYBK.jpg

I guess what I'm looking for is the model (If known) which will help me to work out the year and a potential price etc.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

3 Comments
This could help you in your search - Audemars

They have a list of known serial numbers and a contact section.
teh.arn07/01/2020 11:41

Comment deleted

Their site says if you drop them some info and they have the serial on their database, they'll send you what info they have free of charge. The charge is if you want to buy the book / brochure
teh.arn07/01/2020 12:52

Comment deleted

Would be nice if the family could be traced and given to them. If not perhaps donate to a British Naval museum (or whatever it's called).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions