Groups

Help identifying which phone this car charger is for

I have found 2 car chargers that don't work with our current phones. I think they are for the D500 can anyone confirm this for me? One does state SAM_A200/300 on it but that means nothing to me! I know they will work with more than one model of phone but I don't know which, it may not be clear from the pic but 4 of the pins connector pairs are gold.

Are they worth £2 each plus postage?

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mlscott5/charger.jpg

LG I think.

Looks like the one for one of my older LG phones.

Original Poster

Never owned an LG phone, it's definitely Samsung as they are the only phones we've had for at least the last 5 years before that we had Nokia's

its probably for the samsung a200 and a300

yep it is for the a200 and a300

t0mm;2657383

LG I think.Looks like the one for one of my older LG phones.

lyzzys321;2657403

Never owned an LG phone, it's definitely Samsung as they are the only … Never owned an LG phone, it's definitely Samsung as they are the only phones we've had for at least the last 5 years before that we had Nokia's

Some samsungs/lg's have the same data/charger connectors, they produce some items in conjunction with each other to keep development costs down so you may both be correct!

its not a d500 because a d500 is slightly curved?

Sagem

Original Poster

MarzBarz;2657620

yep it is for the a200 and a300

harlzter;2657773

Some samsungs/lg's have the same data/charger connectors, they produce … Some samsungs/lg's have the same data/charger connectors, they produce some items in conjunction with each other to keep development costs down so you may both be correct!

Wish they would keep costs down further by sticking to one connector, then I wouldn't have to buy another car charger everytime I changed my phone!

I'm trying to manage without but as soon as my U600 goes down to 2 bars it's time to charge it cause it doens't last more than a couple of hours on 1 bar, especially if I'm at work & it's on silent so it's buzzing away every few minutes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions