Help - IKEA SJÖRAPPORT Seaweed pearls

Posted 2nd Sep 2018
I'm nowhere near an Ikea store.
I am trying to locate some of these.

Link

I know they have a Norwich order and collect area. But I can't seem to get these delivered for collection there. Am I missing something somewhere? I've registered with Ikea, but they won't deliver to me. I'm stuck and frustrated.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Will they deliver to anyone you know? They look small just make it a day trip or try eBay
Have you checked on Amazon (I have not) but they do have some IKEA products
justanothercid9 h, 41 m ago

Will they deliver to anyone you know? They look small just make it a day …Will they deliver to anyone you know? They look small just make it a day trip or try eBay

I live in East Anglia, and there is nothing around here. I'm 70 miles away, 1.5 hrs one way.
I'm hoping someone else has a solution for me

Amazon and eBay don't stock any. Ikea don't deliver this product. It's frustrating.

Does anyone on the HUKD forum live near Ikea??
I live about an hour away from our local store. Would help you out if I was going there soon but I don't need anything atm.
I live about 10 minutes drive from one and I'm going this afternoon or tomorrow
deleted110956403/09/2018 11:44

Comment deleted

ikea.com/gb/…17/
If you click open the "Good to Know" tab, it tells you that it can be stored at room temperature when unopened. They just need careful handling.
Cakeboy796 h, 25 m ago

I live about 10 minutes drive from one and I'm going this afternoon or …I live about 10 minutes drive from one and I'm going this afternoon or tomorrow

That'd be awesome - I'll keep your details and will send you a message when I am ready to buy! Thanks so much Cakeboy!
They are missing a trick then (me thinks!)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants