Expired

Help Immobilise Property Theft Register Your Valuables!

4 replies
Found 30th Jan 2006
This campaign to immobilise property theft and return stolen items to their rightful owners, has been running since early 2005. They have over 15 million items registered already and 10 million users.

You can register anything with a serial number: iPods/Mp3 players, bicycles, cameras, mobile phones, jewellery, tools, TV's, sat nav systems and so on...

immobilise.com/hom…kmlimmobilise.com/img…gifimmobilise.com/img…gifimmobilise.com/img…gif

Immobilise Property Theft Details

Registeration is totally free!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Just had my bike stolen last night :x This would have come in useful...

Editor

Ahh poppy ((hugs)) thats terrible!

Rayman, this is a great idea ...... now i only wish i had something valuable to register :roll:

Well, I've got some "valuables", but I don't think they would agree to register it... :wink:

Original Poster

Sorry to hear that poppy10 One of my relatives had a handbag stolen a couple of weeks ago. It's the personal things, like photographs or personal gifts that are the real valuables though.

At least material things can be replaced [or returned if immobolise works [not for kemot1984's valuables though :roll:]

You can register anything with a serial number millacat You can rush around the house sticking serial numbers on everything, then you'll have loads

:pirate:

Editor

At least material things can be replaced [or returned if immobolise works … At least material things can be replaced [or returned if immobolise works [not for kemot1984's valuables though ]

If he stuck a serial number on his valuables he might! :lol:

Thanks Ray ... i do have a few things worth registering! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247656
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    4. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11

See more discussions