Groups

Help in buying laptop for my son for around 350 £

Thinking of buying laptop for my son need some help to choose the best among Toshiba Satellite L300-20D,Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 + starter kit,orToshiba Satellite L300-1G5 ,they are on cdiscount web site any suggestions appreciated
    Thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

I dont want a refurbished ones as they can be previously repaired and i need a new one for my son as its his first lap top

Original Poster

Thanks for your help

Have a look at this one from Cdiscount

cdiscount.co.uk/Com…tml

I think that it's probably a discontinued laptop but a C2D at under £350 is great value. Cdiscount did have a £50 creditback on all laptops the other evening and it's possible they'll do it again. (Effectively you get £50 credit to your Cdiscount account at the end of the month to spend how you please).

Banned

how old is he?

csamual;4524437

how about this one great for the price … how about this one great for the price http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/349164/hp-laptop-blu-ray-hdmi-dvd-re-write/

must say that is pretty damn good for that price

the question is would you trust a refurbished laptop

monkeybrains;4525450

must say that is pretty damn good for that pricethe question is would you … must say that is pretty damn good for that pricethe question is would you trust a refurbished laptop

If it's Currys, it's not refurbished, it's repackaged. :whistling:

If you're lucky, you might get the one brought back by someone who was too stupid to get it to work. More likely, though, it'll be a dud.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions