Groups

help in finding police auctions

i am in blackpool north west just wondering if anyone knows when and where police auctions are held thanks jackie

5 Comments

should be quite a few down liverpool way ....

excellent i was jusst looking for a cheap warship aswell, mite chuck in a bid

Cluffy321;2846938

excellent i was jusst looking for a cheap warship aswell, mite chuck in a … excellent i was jusst looking for a cheap warship aswell, mite chuck in a bid

You've just missed two Type 82 destroyers, HMS fearless was broken up last year as they Navy couln't find a buyer, HMS Intrepid is in the process of finding a buyer to break it up

They was selling them at £1 each as long as you could show what you was going to do with them and prove what you was doing was worthwhile to the Navy

RedIron;2846942

You've just missed two Type 82 destroyers, HMS fearless was broken up … You've just missed two Type 82 destroyers, HMS fearless was broken up last year as they Navy couln't find a buyer, HMS Intrepid is in the process of finding a buyer to break it upThey was selling them at £1 each as long as you could show what you was going to do with them and prove what you was doing was worthwhile to the Navy

lol :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions