Groups
    EXPIRED

Help in getting my laptop working

I know I'm useless and know absolutely nothing about computers so don't be too hard on me!

I've just bought a laptop to use with my ipod and to use the internet-I've not got a bt line however and was looking into getting one of the portable 'dongle' type things that the phone companies are using. If I get one of these does this mean the laptop will just start working and if so what are the best deals with the various phone companies.

Thanks in advance-ignore my ignorance!

3 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice-I;ve just left 3 to move to tmobile so I might try them. I've just got an ipod so just need to transfer some songs onto it from the ipod.and play football manager as well!

if you have a nokia connect it to your phone via pc suite and connect manually , the best and easy way.

Banned

You may find that simply adding internet access to your phone contract is cheaper than buying a separate contract via a dongle, and you can then connect vis your mobile phone either directly through a usb connection or by using a bluetooth connection. I bought one of these recently and they are great for hooking up to my mobile.

amazon.co.uk/exe…5EO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      2. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      3. I want some backless loafers for men22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions