Groups

Help in Hertfordshire!

Okay this is a long shot....

I need to borrow/buy a tri-wing screwdriver from somebody (asked all my friends, been to all electrical retailers) to repair my mixing desk. I went and bought a set from Maplin but the bit holder is too fat to fit into the hole where the screw is. I have to fix this thing urgently (i.e. tonight) so if anyone has one that they are willing to lend me (I will drive to pickup!) then they would save me a LOT of hassle and I would be extremely grateful. I am based in WGC, so if anybody from Herts has one and is willing to help, a big thank you in advance!

I have ordered one BTW but its not coming until Saturday

14 Comments

Cant help, but wish you luck

Original Poster

Thanks, this'll teach me to have a coffee whilst working

Had a look couldnt find one with my work stuff, A fellow shireling here but no luck sorry. Gd Luck

Original Poster

Thanks homer, really appreciated

what have you broke?

Original Poster

Dumped a cup of coffee into my mixing desk, need to dry out the circuits etc

Would have given you one but alas i live to far away in west london

Original Poster

Thanks anyway kipper, what with it being school run time, I'd probably get there a week tommorow :P

jjharvey;2155142

Thanks anyway kipper, what with it being school run time, I'd probably … Thanks anyway kipper, what with it being school run time, I'd probably get there a week tommorow :P

That soon?:w00t:

Original Poster

I drive pretty fast! lol

Original Poster

Bump

You could file/grind/cut a slot in the top of the bit and superglue it to a thin screwdriver :thinking:

Original Poster

Have been trying to file down the bit that I already have, but it's taking forever and I'm not getting anywhere. I have a gut feeling I'm going to be about a grand poorer tommorow lol

Original Poster

Bump
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …150356
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764528
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32151
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2733

See more discussions