Expired

help in looking for a cheap break in the school holidays

7 replies
Found 8th Jun 2010
I am wanting to take the kids away for a few days in the school holidays so anytime between 18th july and end of august. I am saving to hopefully take them to florida in a couple of years so i am looking for a cheapy. I have been searching and everything i find is £1000 min. I cant really go outside school time as my son starts 'big' school in sept. I was thinking maybe france/paris. Anywhere really outside of the uk. There are 5 of us, 2 adults, 3 kids age 11, 6 and 5. Any help would be much appreciated.

ps. on writing this an ad came on showing some nice log cabin holidays so i would consider staying in the uk in a nice log cabin somewhere within a couple of hours drive from manchester.

Sorry for asking all this but i really don't want to see blackpool again this year!

thank you again.xxxx

7 Comments

Think "cheap" and "school holiday" never ever go together!
Get yourself a tent and do some camping. Uk has some fab camp sites

Banned

Cheap break and Paris most definitely don't go to together.

how about a haven holiday, ive just booked one for a 4 day break for me my partner and daughter, if you drive you can always have days out from the haven park, i just did a quick search and for a week starting from 19th july is £399 thats in one of the north wales parks.

we have just done the theme park trip (3 over a week, 2 days at each) and with hotel, food etc it worked out at £700, just over

Drayton Manor, Alton Towers and Legoland (not in that order like)

parkdean good,all over country

You should look up holiday flats to let. There are quite a few websites about these days that list them. I rented one in Barcelona for 5 days, cost just over £200. You pay a deposit, then pay rest in cash when you get there. I enjoyed Barcelona as it's a beach holiday and citybreak in one. Pick pocketing is quite bad though.

Banned

Moved to deal request.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions