Groups

HELP!! Incorrect Redmi Note 2 received from AliExpress

Hi,

I've just realised today that I have received 2gb + 16gb Redmi Note 3 special edition when I ordered 3gb 32gb.
    I have emailed seller with info & images but wanted to know what are my options?

Paid by credit card

Really don't want to send it back & having to wait etc etc..

Could someone advice what to expect & options for me.

8 Comments

Have you confirmed delivery on the AE website??

If yes, that makes returning it difficult; if not, and the seelr plays up, you can raise a complaint directly with AE.

Under their rules, wrong or incorrect orders should get you a full refund and no need to return the goods. (I think).

Remember China is 8-9 hours ahead of us, so the seller may have finished for the day, dont expect an immediate response.

Original Poster

Gentle_Giant

Have you confirmed delivery on the AE website??If yes, that makes … Have you confirmed delivery on the AE website??If yes, that makes returning it difficult; if not, and the seelr plays up, you can raise a complaint directly with AE.Under their rules, wrong or incorrect orders should get you a full refund and no need to return the goods. (I think).

​I've not confirmed delivery yet? They have responded asking some bar code images.. I have provided that along image's of phone details.

Original Poster

Also when opening a dispute with AE its actually asking if order received or not so I'll have to yes anyway.

Hopefully you will get it sorted. I don't have good experience with AE. Don't know what they do now but few years ago they would always back seller no matter what. There is a reason why PayPal stop working with them.

Original Poster

I'll try AE first otherwise it's credit card

If by Special Edition you mean the Kate model, then I'm pretty sure that only comes in a 3GB/32GB variant.

reddit.com/r/X…te3

Original Poster

Nope, also comes in 2gb 32gb

Official Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 special Edition Smartphone 5.5 Inch 2GB 16GB 64bit Snapdragon 650 16.0MP B4 B20 B28
    aliexpress.com/ite…tml
    (from AliExpress Android)
    Edited by: "alien_jiggy" 10th Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.33
      2. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed22
      3. Ditched Sky33
      4. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened56

See more discussions