Help: Internal Multi Card Reader

Found 8th Mar 2010
Hi, Could someone please help me. I have got an internal multi card reader but it does not seem to work. The usb port works fine but not the memory card reader. With my card reader there is also a usb port. When i plug a usb pen drive in there it works but when i put a memory card in nothing happens. Also when i double click on My computer there is a Floppy drive device. But i have not even got a floppy drive connected to my computer and i never have done. Even when i go onto the device manager theres nothing to display a card reader and it doesnt show any problems. I doubt it the card reader is messed up because the usb works. And i dont know the make of it, it's just a plain one. Please can someone help me. I need to get this to work. Pleaaasssseeeeee

5 Comments

Sometimes mine plays up like that and i just restart, seems to do the trick. Bit of a pain but it was cheap so hey

Original Poster

sancho1983;8051639

Sometimes mine plays up like that and i just restart, seems to do the … Sometimes mine plays up like that and i just restart, seems to do the trick. Bit of a pain but it was cheap so hey

Mines never works even when i restar. Pleasee help me.

Banned

unplug it from inside, then start the computer, shut down again

plug it back in, then open my computer and plug a card in

whilst you are in there, check the cable from the card reader, it may have 2 cables, and one might be not plugged in

Original Poster

jubbyme;8051717

unplug it from inside, then start the computer, shut down againplug it … unplug it from inside, then start the computer, shut down againplug it back in, then open my computer and plug a card inwhilst you are in there, check the cable from the card reader, it may have 2 cables, and one might be not plugged in

I have done this but still no luck

Banned

sounds like it is faulty im afraid
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98198
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769468
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247628
    4. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …22
    5. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.1010

See more discussions