1. Misc
  2. iPhone
14 Comments

More info
What iPhone?
What software?

Original Poster

iphone 3g 16gb - 4.2.1

its faulty, will give u £50 if you like?

Entering DFU mode is simple. Hold down the home and power buttons together for 10 seconds, after 10 seconds QUICKLY release the power button, but continue holding home for another 10 seconds. iTunes will say "detected a device in recovery" and your screen on your iDevice should remain black.

Original Poster

..I know how its done. The instructions are on screen when doing it

Your timing then maybe

Original Poster

on green poissn it tells me how long to hold each button for and when to release

dunno then ,, disable your av/ spyware etc or try on another computer or with another usb port/ usb cable.

download latest version again and latest itunes
Edited by: "dontasciime" 24th Mar 2011

Original Poster

dontasciime

dunno then ,, disable your av/ spyware etc or try on another computer or … dunno then ,, disable your av/ spyware etc or try on another computer or with another usb port/ usb cable.

yep i think its that ^^ cos on the phone it comes up with the apple logo and the screen goes black and doesnt turn on for a while.. will try on my computer, dont have that much protection on there

Greenpoision won't work on a 3G
Get Redsnow.

localboy

Greenpoision won't work on a 3GGet Redsnow.

rc6 supposed to work

jailbreakqa.com/que…dfu
Edited by: "dontasciime" 24th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Just switched to my computer and still having the same problem, then went through redsn0w and its worked.. currently on the pineapple screen
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69774
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions