Groups
    EXPIRED

Help Ipod

carphone warehouse have 30gb white video apple ipod for £140.00 is this a good price ???

10 Comments

Would be even better if it wasn't an ipod pft. If you like ipods seems a decent price though, get the model name / number and you'll be able to get a better idea on prices but sounds good.

Original Poster

tried to get one in local comet yesterday and guess what out of stock think i am just gonna buy online

Always hated Ipods myself,
    Until I got the 30g in black, now I just think its fantastic. No probs and I paid £190, but I had vouchers to spend so it didnt really matter.
    I tunes seems a pain to begin with but now I'm hooked (although I'd never buy from them, and there is freeware software that emulates Itunes if you dont want the itunes SW
    SBH

If you shop in Boots then, Ipod video 30 GB £189, triple points and BFAA43 code will get 3268 points = £32.68 off. Go through Quidco for another 6.5% off =£12.28. Saving of £44.96 so Ipod for £144. Not cheaper than carphone warehouse but the savings will increase if you consider getting the 80GB version. Another option anyway.

As I say only if you value Boots points and use Quidco.:thumbsup:

Don't see the Ipod on the carphone warehouse website as currently available at £140, seems a bit confusing has various ipods at different prices, is the £140 5G or 5.5G version?

I paid £130 for my last 30gb video ipod and it was new, but that was a steel, £140 is a very good price for one

Dont suppose you know best price/www for a 4gb version?

Original Poster

SIGNED UP TO QUIDCO BUT BEEN WAITING THREE DAYS FOR EMAIL TO START ACCOUNT
    tried requesting email no luck !!

Original Poster

sorry forgot its in junk

Original Poster

cant find ipod video on boots website

hana21

cant find ipod video on boots website

Seems the triple point deal has put them out of stock pretty quickly, sorry.:-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions