Groups

help is there anything i can buy to charge ipod up through hifi

hope some one can help oh as a hifi and i have bought him ipod for crimbo and im hoping there is something out there that he can attach to the hifi that will charge the ipod while playing music throgh the hifi, a bloke in the shop said this would do it KitSound Black iPhone 4 Dock with Audio Line Out but it plays the ipod through the the hifi but does not charge it,
    thanks for any help

2 Comments

The dock will charge the iPod, but via a USB lead which is plugged in to a USB plug adaptor. So you need a USB plug adaptor. Something like this:

LINK

You should get the USB leasd with the dock, so just plug USB in to the above.

Original Poster

Trauts78

The dock will charge the iPod, but via a USB lead which is plugged in to … The dock will charge the iPod, but via a USB lead which is plugged in to a USB plug adaptor. So you need a USB plug adaptor. Something like this:[url=LINK]LINK[/url]You should get the USB leasd with the dock, so just plug USB in to the above.

just tried that but its still not charging thought i might have a dodgy kitsound but as soon as i plug it into the computer it starts to charge ipod but thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3611382
      2. EE Retention Deal S811
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22

See more discussions