Groups
    EXPIRED

help its too hot we need fans!!!!

can anyone advise the best place to buy fans. im buying them for a charity so price and quaility would be important. ones on a pole would be good.

11 Comments

Banned

where you from liverpool chelsea or arswipe or new castle because they all need fans lol

Newcastle, not new castle

danby jason;2042530

where you from liverpool chelsea or arswipe or new castle because they … where you from liverpool chelsea or arswipe or new castle because they all need fans lol

helpful :thumbsup:

FC Warsaw

danby jason;2042530

where you from liverpool chelsea or arswipe or new castle because they … where you from liverpool chelsea or arswipe or new castle because they all need fans lol

its your club that needs the real fans and not just corporateFANS!!!!;-)-

and for poster my apologies
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm argos

Air conditioners would be better.

Fans just circulate the air whilst the friction from them turning adds to the heat of the room

Try your local freecycle i'm sure people will spare some for charity. hope you get some soon.

mitchwales;2042924

Air conditioners would be better.Fans just circulate the air whilst the … Air conditioners would be better.Fans just circulate the air whilst the friction from them turning adds to the heat of the room

He said he was from a Charity and price was important :?

Buy soon if you wanting them cos eventaully you might go to a shop and there be none.
    Happened to us once,we had a floor fan and we brought it down 1 day and not working.
    Several wks wait for ordering online for delivery,and Argos and other elec shops here were sold out.

So which reminds me saying this to you,that I will check ours later that its working should we need it this yr.

I bought a really cheap fan from ebuyer a few years ago.
    ebuyer.com/sea…rue

FC Wrsaw?, poles, fans ..never mind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      2. Advice for bank error89
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …33
      4. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).33

See more discussions