Groups

Help - iTunes

Ok, so the mrs finally updated to v2.1 on her iphone.

Never having an account before we get her signed up and get told to check the activation email and activate the account.

The email hasn't come through, tried to re-send many many times, double checked all email addresses involved and all is ok, just not getting the account activation email come through.

We are using the latest v8 of iTunes, just cant get her an account so she can blow a load of money in the appstore.

Any one else having troubles creating an account?

Can someone who isnt having any troubles sign up for an account for me then provide the details??

any help will be greatfully recieved.

3 Comments

Silly question, have you checked the in the junk mail?
    And if you use a program to receive mail eg. outlook. check the junk mail folder on the original site eg. gmail.com.

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;3001686

Silly question, have you checked the in the junk mail?And if you use a … Silly question, have you checked the in the junk mail?And if you use a program to receive mail eg. outlook. check the junk mail folder on the original site eg. gmail.com.

yes dude, checked there and logged into the website and viewed webmail, apple are not sending it for some reason. This should be happening for everyone that is creating a new account at the moment, read another forum it's been happening for days, not even getting replies from the support team when they are emailed.

Could someone try to sign up for an account and make sure, as all the details can be changed by me after i get one, if you have to put in a payment method just make up the number if you like

You can't signup to iTunes without a credit card unless you do something like this but note the hiphop promo has ended now. hotukdeals.com/ite…ee/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet25
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please22
      3. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?56
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay78

See more discussions