HELP iv got a buzzing noise in my ears!!!!!!!!

Found 5th Jan 2009
anyone had this before? what is it?
how long does it last for iv had it a few days its driving me mad

37 Comments

tinitus??

could be tinnitus? or maybe a fly has flown in there and is making a nice home?

Dunno, lol... go see your doc maybe.

Original Poster

is it,thanks
have u had it b4
any idea how to get rid of it

Banned

Ask the internet or see a doctor?

Hmmm.,,,,tricky one.

theres a wasp in ur ear.....get digging before it spreads its eggs...

seriously tho, go doctors, i dont think theres one doctor on this "deals" site.

acecatcher3;3954671

theres a wasp in ur ear.....get digging before it spreads its … theres a wasp in ur ear.....get digging before it spreads its eggs...seriously tho, go doctors, i dont think theres one doctor on this "deals" site.

you told me you were a doctor and thats why you keep asking for naked pics :w00t:

if you have had a cold recently try some throught sweets they help to unblock all your sinuses or may be high pressure due to stress/caffine/aspartame have a detox for a day or 2

foxymissroxy;3954686

you told me you were a doctor and thats why you keep asking for naked … you told me you were a doctor and thats why you keep asking for naked pics :w00t:

erm no i believe my exact words were......im not a gynocologist...but ill take a look.....the rest was ur fault!

Have you been pouring honey in there again ?

Get some ear cleaning product from chemist if still the same in a few more days go to doctors

Also try blowing your nose, trapping nostril then try to blow out of nose and go out into the cold and try the same not too hard though or for too long

If it happens again and is more of a ringing than buzzing then make some other noise say with you keys tapping on tin and concentrate on listening to that sound eg make some other noise and keep concentrating on that noise till the ringing goes which is usually a few minutes.

Make sure you haven't left any appliances switched on.

Murielson;3954701

Make sure you haven't left any appliances switched on.

Especially battery operated ones ;-)

Original Poster

LOL LOL HAHA
THANKYOU ALL
I'L GO AND GET TO DOCS THEN

I've got it @ the mo - think it's just rushing blood in an empty space..

Original Poster

MY SON had it last week but he only had it for a few hours - i dont think it can be contagious can it!?

i had a horrible buzzing i couldnt get rid of for a few days,in the end i got some candle cone things from a chinese herbal place,you put them in your ear and light them,yeah light them and you look like shrek for a while but whatever they done they got rid of the annoying buzzing noise!

Original Poster

Mardyass;3954824

i had a horrible buzzing i couldnt get rid of for a few days,in the end i … i had a horrible buzzing i couldnt get rid of for a few days,in the end i got some candle cone things from a chinese herbal place,you put them in your ear and light them,yeah light them and you look like shrek for a while but whatever they done they got rid of the annoying buzzing noise!

omg ya lite them! if i get no joy from docs ill try them anything to get rid of this its the most weirdest sensation eva
aww i like shrek
thanx

Mardyass;3954824

i had a horrible buzzing i couldnt get rid of for a few days,in the end i … i had a horrible buzzing i couldnt get rid of for a few days,in the end i got some candle cone things from a chinese herbal place,you put them in your ear and light them,yeah light them and you look like shrek for a while but whatever they done they got rid of the annoying buzzing noise!

Settin yourself on fire is bound to take ur mind off ve it :thumbsup:

Bri8463;3954877

Settin yourself on fire is bound to take ur mind off ve it :thumbsup:

Guy F agrees :thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;3954876

No, it's not conatgious. Sounds like tinnitus, which can be brought on … No, it's not conatgious. Sounds like tinnitus, which can be brought on from colds, infection or just be one of those things. I get it all the time after I had a really bad ear infection.

Snap, i had it for 2 months after a nasty virus, ( didnt go to docs and it went eventually)

and its back again after another nasty cold over xmas!! So all i hear is this noise in ONE ear, always one ear!!
I just grin and bare it until it goes...

whhoooooooooo its snowing here!

yup it sounds dreadful,i didnt quite like the idea at first i must admit but they done the job,you lie down and pop one in your ear,theres a disc that stops it burning too close to your ear,might be worth a try for you if nothing else shifts it as it does get really annoying after a while

pcnutta;3954947

here too the parrots sitting in the window trying to catch it lolol

Snowing, where?

Original Poster

pcnutta;3954947

thanx
yeah snowing here too in north east

Bri8463;3954990

Snowing, where?

hampshire

[email protected];3954991

thanxyeah snowing here too in north east

Is it

I'm on the coast (Northumberland) not snowing here (YET)

Original Poster

dontasciime;3955008

Is itI'm on the coast (Northumberland) not snowing here (YET)

yeah im on the north east coast woke up to a white covering its started snowing again clouds looks full of the stuff

Woke up to snow in Leicester, melting now though and no more since

I love the snow so much, makes everything look clean and crisp!

Original Poster

yeah i love the snow just h8 driving in it!

[email protected];3955185

yeah i love the snow just h8 driving in it!

It gives me a buzz

Original Poster

Bri8463;3955242

It gives me a buzz

aww is thats wot has caused me ear LOL
it just gives me the horrors LOL

[email protected];3955291

aww is thats wot has caused me ear LOLit just gives me the horrors LOL

Especially not slammin the brakes on - never mastered that 1

you poor thing ... go & see yr dr. asap sounds like an infection is brewing!

Original Poster

snowtiger;3955845

you poor thing ... go & see yr dr. asap sounds like an infection is … you poor thing ... go & see yr dr. asap sounds like an infection is brewing!

thankyou im off to docs 2nite

my hubby's ear is blocked and crackling just now. is going to the docs on wednesday, but i have just bought ear candles off the net cos of this thread!!!

Original Poster

brangelina;3955966

my hubby's ear is blocked and crackling just now. is going to the docs on … my hubby's ear is blocked and crackling just now. is going to the docs on wednesday, but i have just bought ear candles off the net cos of this thread!!!

let me know if they work, im at docs 2nite if he cant help im gona get some candles - il be asking u were u got them from :thumbsup:

Banned

could be TMJ go see your dentist

Temporomandibular joint disorder
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769518
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***620
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2232
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2762

See more discussions