Groups

Help I've lost a post! and Feedback

How do I find a post that I used a couple of days ago when its gone off my list on the right hand side, probably easy peasy but I've been struggling to find it!! Must be that Friday Funky Fight.

Also can someone tell me how to leave good feedback or rep for members

Thanks for help.

Happy St Georges Day

6 Comments

search function, top right corner
    rep; click on scale looking things on left of persons avi

Mod & Ed

if it was a fs/ft thread, go to your profile link at top of page, click on fs/ft button and it will bring up all threads you posted in, in the fs/ft section

Banned

rep is the grey scales to the right of someones username

feedback for a sale - click on profile, top right hand corner by where you log in, then click on fs tab, and then you will see all threads you have started and posted in

to find all posts by you, click on username, then find all posts

It's probably easier to search it on Google, just add hotukdeals after your search words.

Banned

ask Alfonse he's in the same boat

oops my mistake i thought you said lost the plot

Original Poster

Many Thanks for the post I was looking for. :thumbsup:

All help was much apreciated. I promise I will eventually work out these forums :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767236
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1111
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45

See more discussions