Help I've shrunk t shirts in the tumble dryer!

Posted 16th Feb
Any ideas how to bring the t shirts back to full size? Thanks for your help! 🙏🏻
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
39918095-I2kbK.jpg
Put on a 60 degree wash but instead of soap powder use a mix of 1 part vinegar, 1 part salt, tablespoon of Worcester sauce, 1 onion, garlic, ginger, teaspoon of turmeric and 200ml of chicken stock. Your welcome
16 Comments
Magic ?
Buy new ones
You could try putting them straight back in the washer again and then stretching them out whilst they are damp. What are they made from, 100% Cotton?
Diet?
Think on the plus size .. your muscles will look more dramatic but so will your belly
39918095-I2kbK.jpg
If they’re not shrunk very badly try soaking for an hour or so in hair conditioner then stretching out whilst damp. Not foolproof but worth a try! And won’t work on shirts with large printed motifs.
Same happened to mine recently, if you figure it out please let me know.
Wash them again and get someone larger than you to wear them while they dry.
Turn your washer upside down and rewash them
This is god's way of saying " loose some weight"
Loved that film as a kid
Put on a 60 degree wash but instead of soap powder use a mix of 1 part vinegar, 1 part salt, tablespoon of Worcester sauce, 1 onion, garlic, ginger, teaspoon of turmeric and 200ml of chicken stock. Your welcome
Bandicoot16/02/2020 13:22

Put on a 60 degree wash but instead of soap powder use a mix of 1 part …Put on a 60 degree wash but instead of soap powder use a mix of 1 part vinegar, 1 part salt, tablespoon of Worcester sauce, 1 onion, garlic, ginger, teaspoon of turmeric and 200ml of chicken stock. Your welcome

Lol, that doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about un-shrinking shrunken t-shirts to disbelieve you.
just re-wash and put on a reverse spin
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants