Groups

Help - k800i / Carphonewarehouse / 02

I recently bought a shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay…0i/ k800i from the carphonewarehouse, which was a payg phone on the o2 network.

I just received it this morning, but it won't accept the sim card that Cpwh gave me, it just says "Insert Correct usim"

Anyone have ideas before i phone Cpwh?

5 Comments

usim? so they gave you a 2g o2 sim instead of a 3g one?

Original Poster

shanecr

usim? so they gave you a 2g o2 sim instead of a 3g one?

I wanted it on payg o2. They included the o2 sim and everything, but it seems the phone itself is locked with 3! (a 3 logo starts on switching on)

TehSheep

I wanted it on payg o2. They included the o2 sim and everything, but it … I wanted it on payg o2. They included the o2 sim and everything, but it seems the phone itself is locked with 3! (a 3 logo starts on switching on)

OMG! First branded phone I have ever heard of from cpw online! I would give them a ring, was it clearance. You can, within 7 days take it to a cpw store and they will give you a replacement of refund.

need to return it or pop into a CPWH store!

Original Poster

Bryan839

OMG! First branded phone I have ever heard of from cpw online! I would … OMG! First branded phone I have ever heard of from cpw online! I would give them a ring, was it clearance. You can, within 7 days take it to a cpw store and they will give you a replacement of refund.

Yeah, it was clearance. I'm just about to email them now. If i don't get a response i'll phone them up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99192
      2. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335656
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31120
      4. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.11

See more discussions