Groups

help leaving feedback please

hi, i had a wanted thread and got my item, how do i leave feedback for the op who sold me the item? when i click on there feedback i can't find where to add mine.
    thanks

5 Comments

click profile at the top and then for sale tab, then you will see leave feedback

Profile / forsale trade / currently posted items then leave feedback

Original Poster

thanks but im still not seeing leave feedback anywhere! all i can see is currently posted items, and items interested in.

mummy to 3

thanks but im still not seeing leave feedback anywhere! all i can see is … thanks but im still not seeing leave feedback anywhere! all i can see is currently posted items, and items interested in.

Under the currently posted section will be your wanted thread, click the bit that says "leave feedback" under it.

Original Poster

dh058977

Under the currently posted section will be your wanted thread, click the … Under the currently posted section will be your wanted thread, click the bit that says "leave feedback" under it.

there is no "leave feedback" tab under any of the post's, even on other peoples profiles. im really baffled.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846237
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764378
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1422
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32181

See more discussions