HELP! Lemonde has ruined my leather handbag!

12 replies
Found 28th Jul 2008
Hi guys, can anyone please help me? A glass of lemonade was spilt nad my handbag had been at in it all night. Now it has soaked up and the bottom half of the bag is dark brown! I can't get it clean.

ANY help or ideas will be wonderful and repped.

Mtia.

12 Comments

Buy a new bag?, lol, sorry not very helpful:oops:

have you tried saddle soap?

Maybe try a dry cleaners. I use a range of products called Lord Sheradon (you can buy them at tesco,asda etc for my sofas, there is a cleaning cream which may help. Good luck

Original Poster

Thank you all, will try everything! Emmad, ha ha ha, lol!

Banned

next time drink vodka then you wouldnt have spilt lemonade

Original Poster

sassie;2622321

next time drink vodka then you wouldnt have spilt lemonade

O.K., I confesss, there was vodka in the lemonade! :oops:

Banned

Banana79;2622343

O.K., I confesss, there was vodka in the lemonade! :oops:

lmfao - next time drink enough that you wont care ;-)

if the worst comes to the worst soak your whole bag in lemonade then dunk it in the wash, at least it will be all the same colour

Original Poster

cat74;2622396

if the worst comes to the worst soak your whole bag in lemonade then dunk … if the worst comes to the worst soak your whole bag in lemonade then dunk it in the wash, at least it will be all the same colour

That is actually my last resort! It's not as soft anymore! How sad am I?! Not that bothered about the bag, but it was a present.

Anyone got any vodka? Just neat, no lemonade!

You could always try sticking it in the washing machine. If it's already ruined you have nothing to lose.

LadyMadonna;2622564

You could always try sticking it in the washing machine. If it's already … You could always try sticking it in the washing machine. If it's already ruined you have nothing to lose.

Good idea, works for trainers, and at least twice a year for my wages when I forget to take them out of my pockethttp://img480.imageshack.us/img480/1662/doh4jw.gif

Original Poster

I'm going to try all of the above (whilst drinking vodka!) and will update!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required45
    2. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.011
    3. Building a PC Need Help!59
    4. Driving anxiety.99

See more discussions