Groups

Help locating a deal...

Hi. Wondered if anyone knew if the 3 mobile broadband deal was still around, the £7.50 for 3gb allowence is the one i'm refering to. I think someone posted it about a month ago.

Cheers.

Zak.

7 Comments

If you have a 3 mobile contract you can pay a fiver extra for the internet add on and use your phone as the modem:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jtx;2294891

If you have a 3 mobile contract you can pay a fiver extra for the … If you have a 3 mobile contract you can pay a fiver extra for the internet add on and use your phone as the modem:thumbsup:

do you have any more information regarding this? what sort of allowence would I be looking at, bandwidth speeds etc?

The 7.50 a month deal is for Three phone customers I believe - there should be an advert on their site for it.

Zak_K;2294923

do you have any more information regarding this? what sort of allowence … do you have any more information regarding this? what sort of allowence would I be looking at, bandwidth speeds etc?

Go to planet 3 on your phone, get the add on and away you go. Not sure on speed though. Try it

Don't forget the quidco if you go for the modem.

Here's all the 3 deals in reverse chronolgical order.... make sure you turn "expired" on if you want to see ones that have been marked expired...

hotukdeals.com/all…377
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      2. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314

See more discussions