Help logging onto Ebay

Hi
I forgot my password for ebay so requested to change the password, I have received the email from Ebay but when I click on the link and asks for my ebay ID it says that my ebay ID is invalid. I have requested for the ID to be sent to me as well but that is correct. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks for the help!

5 Comments

check the spelling, it wouldnt let me in and i looked at user id again and id got two letters back to front :embarassed:

Original Poster

*roosterpots*;5387113

check the spelling, it wouldnt let me in and i looked at user id again … check the spelling, it wouldnt let me in and i looked at user id again and id got two letters back to front :Embaressed:

:giggle: Thanks for the reply! I have checked the spelling even copied and pasted the ID from the email they sent me! I have tried to log on about 10 times with the wrong password do you think that is why they are not recognising my ID?

Have you not used the account in a long time?

Original Poster

teambintip;5387183

Have you not used the account in a long time?

umm since march i think but I only received an email about deals from them this morning

Original Poster

have just received an email from Ebay apparently the Ebay ID being invalid is affect some other member as well. And he said that to provide him with my address etc.. and he can generate a new password for me.

Thanks for the help guys! rep left!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
    2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
    3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
    4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions