Groups
    EXPIRED

Help - Looking for 32 flat hd ready tv! Any ideas?

Hi - Just a quick post to see if anyone else has had problems with the Samsung 32" flat hd tv (LE32R73BD) and any ideas on similar alternatives to buy?

My hubby and I bought a Samsung on the 22/12/06 and it's broken today - after only 17 days. We bought it from Currys and they said they'd send an engineer to 'check' it in the next couple of weeks. Not a happy bunny, kindly explained to the rather snotty bloke on the end of the phone, that I was entitled to a exchange or refund as within 28 days of purchase! Had a battle with the guy and he eventually agreed to do me a 'favour' and let me swop it for another or take a refund.' Needless, to say we're gutted - great tv while it worked! Not sure if we should stick with Samsung for find alternative?

Can anyone recommend anything upto £700?

Thanks for you help.

2 Comments

Get your money back - go to John Lewis (wuth 5 year warranty).. or go to Richer Sounds - they have some GREAT offers on at the moment [url]www.richersounds.co.uk[/url]

Panasonic. Little beauties they are. I have installed most makes of tv and I love Panasonic and the way they even talk to your dvd/hard drive recorder easily and effectively. Also build quality is awesome.

I never realised how good they were until I started working with them. Maybe you can find one in the sales for around £700?

dixons.co.uk/mar…219

This is what you want at just £666 delivered and far better than the Samsing. Twin HDMi scokets, twin scart, built in freeview.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking44
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed55
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?66
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1012

See more discussions