EXPIRED

Help looking for a cheapish sewing machine

Hi
My teenage daughter and i have caught a sewing bug lol. She has made a few throws and cushion covers etc but the mini sewing machine she was using decided to die on us. I would love to get her a decent sewing machine.

Would anyone be able to point mein the right direction
many thanks

9 Comments

Original Poster

Oh well done you. I have posted on freecycle but nothing yet.
Maybe if you find the model number you can google and you sould find an image of it getting threaded.

Where are you I've got an old one in my garage u can have it's really old but works well zig zag and straight stitch x

Original Poster

Perpita;4221162

Where are you I've got an old one in my garage u can have it's really old … Where are you I've got an old one in my garage u can have it's really old but works well zig zag and straight stitch x

Hi Perpita
Thats really nice of you.Im in Edinburgh if thats any good, fingers crossed

Hi
John Lewis have one that's relatively cheap and good for beginnners - it's showing as out of stock at the mo on their website, but they might have them in store!
]http//ww…spx

Hope this helps,
CtC.:)

Oh sorry I'm in Yorkshire it's a real shame been trying to find it a home don't like to take to dump things that still are useful. Good luck on your search I know netto recently has had some in for around the £20 mark that have been good basic machine cheers x

Original Poster

oh thanks anyway

Thats a good price at netto, dont have one here though lol

look ]here

Try tesco (Prolectrix Sewing Machine :- Catalogue number: 204-2104) only £28.94.
& with tesco any problems in the first 12 months, just take it back & no questions just money back.
direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Original Poster

thanks guys

decided on the tesco one
ta
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014