Groups
    EXPIRED

Help - looking for a hotel in Edinburgh Fri 18 April to Sun 20 Apr 2008

I am planning a weekend in Edinburgh on the weekend of Friday 18 April 2008. Looking for a 4* hotel (for 3* money obviously) - max budget is about £80 per night per room. Has to be centrally located as we are travelling up to Waverly Station.

Any ideas

5 Comments

Hiya
    I think you will find it very difficult getting a 4* hotel for the price you want to pay.
    You could try the Ramada Jarvis Mount Royal Hotel which is only a short walk from the waverly station.
    The cheapest room I think is about £90.00 a night but you can also pay with Tesco Clubcard vouchers if you have them.

hilton grosvener 74 per room per nite book the advance purchase 2 nites get dinner first nite and breakfast both days or 119 for the caledonian,can def recommend that one,we stayed in october and it was great,very posh

[url]www.thehanoverhotel.com[/url] have stayed here many times big rooms + 5mins from rail station rose street for a good pub crawl, 1min from princess st. coop

check out this...[url]www.thehanoverhotel.com[/url]
    have stayed there regulary for many years + never found fault.5mins from waverly station+ Princess St,1min from Rose St with it's bustling bar life.coop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      2. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
      3. One thing you've forgotten33
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions