HELP Looking For Advice On NDS Pls

have the dstt card for wee fellas ds, now needing to reorder as youngest is getting nds too and i just wondered if i'm behind the times or is this still one of the best cards out there or should i be looking ay ordering something else?
thoughts please guys

6 Comments

does it do what you want already ? yes then yes

Original Poster

dontasciime;6381174

does it do what you want already ? yes then yes

it does do what i want and i've not had any problems with it just curious if there was anything better

I've got an Acekard and i'm very happy with it. It works great and is really easy to set up and use.

My gf opted to get the cheaper DSTT and is happy with it. We're not sure if it's a fake one or not, but either way, its been working fine for the past 2 week without blowing the DS up!

if it were me, I'd stick with an Acekard or an Edge, if the cost of a few extra £s isn't a concern. They're cheap at focalprice & dealextreme. I use FP over DX as they seem to send their items out much quicker.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;6381211

I've got an Acekard and i'm very happy with it. It works great and is … I've got an Acekard and i'm very happy with it. It works great and is really easy to set up and use.My gf opted to get the cheaper DSTT and is happy with it. We're not sure if it's a fake one or not, but either way, its been working fine for the past 2 week without blowing the DS up!if it were me, I'd stick with an Acekard or an Edge, if the cost of a few extra £s isn't a concern. They're cheap at focalprice & dealextreme. I use FP over DX as they seem to send their items out much quicker.

thanks for your adv:thumbsup:

r4 here. (also own m3 & DSTT)

they are all the same - BUT the only advantage to r4 is it uses top screen to scroll thru games so if a *homebrew* game u like is close to the end, on the m3/dstt you can be a while scrolling down, page after page 4 at a time until you get there. r4 doesnt have pics/icons per game in a list, and shows about 20 games per page - quick to navigate!

-radishnet

Banned

my two had the R4 but got fed up of every time i added a new game i had to update the firware, now got dstt and have had them about 18 months and never had to update anything, for a few £ extra i hear the acekard or edge are better ones to go for
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions