Groups

Help looking for an iPhone needed....

Okay, so I'm looking for a iPhone 16gb 3GS handset that is unlocked (I'm on Vodafone) and is the cheapest price around. I vaguely remember Play having the 32gb for just under £600 a while ago so wondering if anywhere has any deals on the 16gb model.

As of yet, I've only found Play to have them for £715 and Amazon Marketplace has one going for £599 - but I've never heard of purelygadgets.

Any help will be brilliant.

Cheers

10 Comments

try avforums or here. Create a wanted thread and ask for a unlocked iphone. Your're looking to pay about £400.

Or buy one brand new from o2 £440 and get it unlocked for £15.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7528774

try avforums or here. Create a wanted thread and ask for a unlocked … try avforums or here. Create a wanted thread and ask for a unlocked iphone. Your're looking to pay about £400.Or buy one brand new from o2 £440 and get it unlocked for £15.

I want a brand new unlocked one mate. Don't wanna do any dodgy stuff with it, alot of money to risk tbh.

Meadsy4742;7528808

I want a brand new unlocked one mate. Don't wanna do any dodgy stuff … I want a brand new unlocked one mate. Don't wanna do any dodgy stuff with it, alot of money to risk tbh.

tbh you can buy a mint unlocked one, with warranty and request a legit unlocked one. I remember paying nearly £400 for my first iphone, no warranty jailbroken and wasnt released in the country at the time :lol: talk about risks.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7528848

tbh you can buy a mint unlocked one, with warranty and request a legit … tbh you can buy a mint unlocked one, with warranty and request a legit unlocked one. I remember paying nearly £400 for my first iphone, no warranty jailbroken and wasnt released in the country at the time :lol: talk about risks.

So if I buy a mint unlocked one, it will be like getting it out of the box for the first time? (factory settings) and what not?

Meadsy4742;7528912

So if I buy a mint unlocked one, it will be like getting it out of the … So if I buy a mint unlocked one, it will be like getting it out of the box for the first time? (factory settings) and what not?

Yep just make sure its a legit unlock not a jailbreak unlock and then if you're keeping it id suggest taking out 3 years apple care.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7528930

Yep just make sure its a legit unlock not a jailbreak unlock and then if … Yep just make sure its a legit unlock not a jailbreak unlock and then if you're keeping it id suggest taking out 3 years apple care.

Just found one on AVForums, brand new, never been opened, just finding out if its unlocked. £390. If its unlocked I'll snap it out of his hands. :-D

Meadsy4742;7528982

Just found one on AVForums, brand new, never been opened, just finding … Just found one on AVForums, brand new, never been opened, just finding out if its unlocked. £390. If its unlocked I'll snap it out of his hands. :-D

personally I would check through quidco and see if there are any good cashback deals then get one from one of the reputable dealers.

If its brand new never opened doubt its unlocked. Also double check on the sellers feedback etc and get landline and address.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7529161

If its brand new never opened doubt its unlocked. Also double check on … If its brand new never opened doubt its unlocked. Also double check on the sellers feedback etc and get landline and address.

It could be though....some retailers do sell them as unlocked. Play do it but they have put their price wayyyy back up. I nearly bought 3 of the 32GB 3GS's when they were at £585....think of the profit.

Tbh you can get the 32gbs of avforums around £450-£500 unlocked.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common46
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846159
      4. Ebid over Ebay67

See more discussions