Groups

HELP looking for cheap laptop insurance cover

I have just bought a new laptop and im looking for a cheap reliable insurance cover, i have the chance of 3 years cover for £130,but i dont know if this expensive or not,advice appreciated

5 Comments

Do you have house insurance? If so, it is cheaper to get it included with that (i.e. personal possessions cover).

If you are refering to insurance for breakdown of the laptop, then it might be worth shopping around. To be honest, despite the horror stories, very few laptops fail by themselves. I have had mine for nearly five years with no problems. Most problems are due to people messing things up (especially the registry).

Banned

have you checked out some of the cashback sites

Depends how much your laptop is worth and what the insurance covers?
    If I were to cover mine for accidental damage and theft outside the home as well as inside it would cost me £100 a year.

onlyme23;2967419

https://www.jltonline.co.uk/secure/quote.asp?product=Laptop&promCode=

That's pretty good. No excess fee on claim too. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions