Expired

HELP! Looking for cheap stylish double-breasted coat/military style coat for Mum's Xmas pressie!

7 replies
Found 13th Dec 2008
Size 16/20. Just did some research and apparently thats the style that suit her best. Mum's a bit self concious so she rarely goes out to buy clothes, and she's been wearing an ugly coat for a while now, thought this would be perfect as an Xmas present!

But as I'm still studying in uni, unfortunately I dont have that much cash, so it has to be cheap enough. Budget is 30-40, depending on brand.

Thanks and cheers!

7 Comments

have a look at Evans-someone posted they had some codes-just do a search for Evans.

They have this in the sale at £30-not exactly what you are after-but a nice coat-

evans.co.uk/web…=-1

or black military at £70

evans.co.uk/web…=-1

try these codes-not aure if they work.................
EVSWE22 £5 OFF no minimum spend
EVAW852 15% off

they have some nice military style jackets on crazyclearance.com and some serious other clothes bargains too x

Asda direct have got their 'little black coat' at about £14 ish + delivery. Got loads of sizes and have really good feedback. Dont be fooled by the low price - I've ordered one for myself.
Looks good with jeans etc... and with smart suits too.

check the inspire range at newlook, students get 10% off or theres 20% voucher on here
hotukdeals.com/ite…on/

this one is £45, cheaper with 20% off newlook.co.uk/147…spx

they have other styles too, check in store or online :thumbsup:

Loving the Asda coat, have ordered one for myself, thanks unseenangelwings

Quick update my coat has arrived and I love it thanks for the info
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?11
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432