Groups
    EXPIRED

Help! looking for family holiday in the sun

Hi everyone, I am looking for a holiday somewhere sunny like southern spain or greece. There are 5 adults and 2 children (2+3 yrs). we would like to go from 08/06/09 to 15/06/09 or thereabouts. I would like all inclusive or cheap flights with full-board accomodation. Don't know where to start looking and it seems so expensive. The best price i have found is £445 per person to corfu 7 nights all inclusive. Childrens prices are the same as adult. very confusing, please help! very much appreciated.

7 Comments

hiya try holiday lettings and cheap flights .co.uk

singer

turkey is good for all inclusive holidays.

keep a look out for hotels opening this season, they are often cheaper cos they haven't got a reputation yet.

and look up customer reviews on holidaywatchdog.com

we found a fantastic turkish all inclusive last year this way, but kids were adult prices (4 and 7 yrs)

turkey seems to be a good one at the moment as they aren't in europe so you won't lose out with the poor rate of euros at the moment..
    Glopespan do cheap flights..

teletext holidays is a good website

Original Poster

Thanx for your replies everyone, I will try all your suggestions.

Egypt sharm El Sheik is cheap for a 4* all inclusive its just over £100 each on thomson web site(dreams vacation resort ) but flights work out another £200 each with Easyjet......whole thing for about £300 each is more than I would like but probably less than most travel agents.

thomson.co.uk/acc…s=1

with all inclusive children do normally have to pay adults price - or if they are cheaper they arent cheaper by much.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?22
      2. grown ups go free kellogs22
      3. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?711
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?35

See more discussions